Fuck it, I’m bored.
Pick five of your favorite TV shows before reading the questions.
(In no paticular order)
1. Sons of Anarchy
4. Breaking Bad
5. Adventure Time
1) Who is your favorite character in 5 ?
Jake. He’s me if I had no responsibility. What, you didn’t know I was a transforming dog?
2) Who is your least favorite character in 3 ?
(Dexter) Shut the fuck up, Laguerta.
3) What is your favorite episode of number 1 ?
(Sons of Anarchy) The season finale of the third season is probably responsable for three separate heart attacks I had when I watched it. After I got Murphy hooked on, it she cried the whole way through. It’s one of the greatest examples of show-writing out there - there’s a reason why SOA is called a modern day Hamlet.
4) What is your favorite season of number 4 ?
(Breaking Bad) Season 4. Gus Fring and Mike, man. Such great characters.
5) What is your favorite relationship in 2 ?
(Supernatural). The brothers’ relationship, of course. They can both be idiots.
6) What is your least favorite relationship in 3 ?
(Dexter) Dexter and Lumen. Oh god. No.
7) How long have you watched 5?
(Adventure Time) Since it was about a year old, via YouTube.
8) How did you become interested in 4 ?
(Breaking Bad) That is the fault of one Ryan Blanchard, who has excellent taste in television.
9) Who is your favorite actor in number 1 ?
(Sons of Anarchy) I have an unconditional love and understanding for Jax. I feel like we’re flawed in a lot of the same ways.
10) Which show do you prefer more : 1, 2, or 5 ?
(Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, Adventure Time) SOA. It’s brilliant, it’s tragic, it’s entertainment from start to finish.
11) Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 4 ?
(Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad). 100% completion rate so far for both, though SOA has more episodes per season.
12) If you could be anyone from 3, who would it be ?
(Dexter) Isaak Sirko. I only wish I could have his caliber of class and his commitment.
13) How would you kill off your favorite character in 5 ?
(Adventure Time)…killing, in Adventure Time? I guess…he could party to death. :(
14) Would a 3/4 crossover work ?
(Dexter/Breaking Bad) Oh man, it wouldn’t make too much sense but watching Dexter attempt to hut down Walter would be amazing. And he’d do it - sorry Walt.
15) Pair two characters in 4 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
(Breaking Bad) Mike and, uh, Combo. Okay, I don’t know.
16) Give a random quote from 2.
(Supernatural) “I need to be rehyminated.”